

I acted in the GCA fashion show on April 27, 2009. This was really unforgettable. I was the only male who acted as a female. My clothes were a white one piece dress with two sexy belts on my shoulder.
As a male, the dress was certainly unsuitable for me. But as the only slim one in my group, I threw caution to the wind. Because male has some differences on appearance, so I had to add something to change it. I bought two steamed bread and put on my chest. That was really uncomfortable because it always drops to my stomach and it became the most embarrassed thing happened on the stage. Luckily, few of them found it.
Having a glimpse of other models, some boys wore handsome jeans, suits and hat like cowboys. Some girls wore black stockings and sexy skirt. What am I? Just a crown. But on the stage, I just walk like mixture of a girl and a boy. I had a slim arm like girls, but as a cyclist, I had a big piece of muscle on my leg. I had butterflies in my stomach and even don’t know how to walk. I nearly slipped down when I go up to the stage because of the unsteady carpet. After all, I almost became a superstar. Tens of people ask me to take photos with them. That’s really funny.
From the fashion show, I learnt a lot. I know how difficult to make clothes. The design used us 8 hours in art class. We have to draw clothes in different angles. We also had to decide the color and the material of the clothes. Then we chose the best looking design, bought the material and then sent it to the dressmaker. As a model, I had to practice a lot of time on it.
Fashion was really a wonderful memory for me. I enjoyed it very much.
As a male, the dress was certainly unsuitable for me. But as the only slim one in my group, I threw caution to the wind. Because male has some differences on appearance, so I had to add something to change it. I bought two steamed bread and put on my chest. That was really uncomfortable because it always drops to my stomach and it became the most embarrassed thing happened on the stage. Luckily, few of them found it.
Having a glimpse of other models, some boys wore handsome jeans, suits and hat like cowboys. Some girls wore black stockings and sexy skirt. What am I? Just a crown. But on the stage, I just walk like mixture of a girl and a boy. I had a slim arm like girls, but as a cyclist, I had a big piece of muscle on my leg. I had butterflies in my stomach and even don’t know how to walk. I nearly slipped down when I go up to the stage because of the unsteady carpet. After all, I almost became a superstar. Tens of people ask me to take photos with them. That’s really funny.
From the fashion show, I learnt a lot. I know how difficult to make clothes. The design used us 8 hours in art class. We have to draw clothes in different angles. We also had to decide the color and the material of the clothes. Then we chose the best looking design, bought the material and then sent it to the dressmaker. As a model, I had to practice a lot of time on it.
Fashion was really a wonderful memory for me. I enjoyed it very much.

没有评论:
发表评论